Our Values: What Makes Us Who We Are
- Our parish is a family, and we take responsibility for the well-being of all our members.
- We celebrate the Lord’s presence in our intergenerational connections, from the laughter of our children to the dignity of our elders and the memory of those who have gone before us.
- We seek God’s face beyond our doors in people of any religion and no religion, in our local and global neighborhoods, and in those who may be poor, hungry, or imprisoned.
- We honor our traditions, yet they do not constrain us. We take God very seriously and ourselves much less seriously. We improvise as needed and are willing to try new things.
- We are committed to the strong lay engagement and leadership that have defined this parish.